Ratan Das, Ph.D., P.Eng.
|Selected Publications: Researchgate has more Information.|
1. M. Bollen, R. Das, S. Djokic, P. Ciufo, J. Meyer, S. Rönnberg and F. Zavoda, “Power Quality Concerns in Implementing Smart Distribution-Grid Applications”, in Proc. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, doi:10.1109/TSG.2016.2596788, Vol PP, Issue 99, August 2016.
Working Group on Centralized Substation Protection and Control, IEEE Power System Relaying Committee, “Advancements in Centralized Protection and Control within a Substation”, in Proc. IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, doi:10.1109/TPWRD.2016.2528958, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 1945-1952, August 2016.
3. R. Das, V. Madani, F. Aminifar, J. McDonald, S. S. Venkata, D. Novosel, A. Bose and M. Shahidehpour, “Distribution Automation Strategies: Evolution of Technologies and the Business Case”, in Proc. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, doi:10.1109/TSG.2014.2368393, pp. 2166-2175, July 2015.
4. V. Madani, R. Das, F. Aminifar, J. McDonald, S. S. Venkata, D. Novosel, A. Bose and M. Shahidehpour, “Distribution Automation Strategies Challenges and Opportunities in a Changing Landscape”, in Proc. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, doi:10.1109/TSG.2014.2368382, pp. 2157-2165, July 2015.
5. J6 Working Group of the Rotating Machinery Protection Subcommittee, IEEE Power System Relaying Committee, “Performance of Generator Protection During Major System Disturbances”, in Proc. IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 1650-1662, October 2004.
7. H4 Working Group of the Relaying Communications Subcommittee, IEEE Power System Relaying Committee, “Summary Changes in 2013 IEEE/IEC Dual Logo COMTRADE Standard”, in Proc. IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Paper No. GM2099, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 21 - 25, 2013.
9. R. Das, M.S. Sachdev and T.S. Sidhu, “A Fault Locator for Radial Subtransmission and Distribution Lines”, in Proc. IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, Paper No. 0-7803-6423-6/00, Seattle, Washington, USA, July 16 - 20, 2000.
10. R. Das and D. Novosel, “Review of Fault Location Techniques for Transmission and Subtransmission Lines”, in Proc. Georgia Tech Fault & Disturbance Analysis conference, pp. 1-16, Atlanta, May 1-2, 2000.